Some new comments here in point form. I don't feel like writing in detail.
1. The G-20 agreed to avoid protectionism, trade wars and currency devaluation. But it is actually in full swing now. It started quietly some time ago. It is one of the early signs of a coming depression.
2. Quotes from central banks: The Bank of England..."we are well prepared to handle a crisis"..... The European Central Bank... "We will take any necessary action".... The Fed, "Ready to take action." These comments are for the sheep folks. They used their best ideas years ago.
They are all now doing things they criticized Japan for doing.
The "Japan Effect" is coming to the whole world!!
3. The realization that the Japan Effect is coming everywhere will start soon.
4. The realization that contaigion regarding Brexit will affect the whole world is also coming soon. In 10 to 100 days, difficult to predict.
5. The realization that the Eurozone is breaking up will be coming soon.
6. The realization that the "ghost cities" in China will not fill up for 50 plus years will happen soon. This will be a major factor in the China crash.
7. Very soon, any day now, the Italian banks will be in the news. They will create problems much bigger than Brexit. They will make Brexit look like the The White Cliffs of Dover compared to the Rocky Mountains.
8. British property funds problems are coming any day too, and they will also make Brexit look small, for the effect they will have on the markets.
The markets will have a 100 to 500 day decline starting soon.
30% to 40% unemployment is coming HERE. It will take about 4-5 years.
Rents will drop. The prices of services will plummet. People will be doing things they thought they would never do. An example, educated women in Greece now, are prostitutes.
It cannot be stopped. Look elsewhere on my site for the many reasons.